Sleep is awesome, I like sleeping. I was sleeping this morning, and it was nice. When I ceased to sleep I was immediately angered. Knowing the excruciating boredom awaiting me at my soon to be over job, I slowly got dressed (as a side note, an old lady once approached me and my friends at random and asked us "What do you do when you're bored to tears?", this was a diamond opportunity for me to insult/offend/amuse and so I blurted out "I CUM!" right in her old, shocked face. This was swiftly followed by, in a fake, crisp British accent "Well I like to watch pornography" from one of my cerebrally compromised friends). Yes Reece, YOU.
Anyway, I get a lift to work from a guy with social issues so it's always nice and quiet in the car if I want it to be. All I have to do to make sure he doesn't say anything is to not say anything myself and hope he doesn't get brave and try to start a conversation. So at least that was relaxing. His name is Paul by the way, that will make it easier to mention him in future so I don't have to call him the "guy with social issues". He plays ping pong also, so that's funny. He insists it's called table tennis so I make sure to always refer to it as ping pong in his presence.
Work did bore me to tears and I wish I could have came but I could not. Well I could have whacked one out in the toilets I guess but that's pretty far out even for me. However, I did consider it at least three times. So there's not much to write about that because it was fucking lame, but I did happen to insult my boss out of boredom induced rage and I think he genuinely thought I was being serious despite the fact that it was a retort. Not to mention I've let a lot of his yawn-tastic jokes slide anyway. Haha, and he plays ping pong, the cunt.
So now I'm back at home writing this (with great difficulty because someone keeps asking me fisher price questions) and trying to think how I'm going to maintain my vow to keep this interesting. I do have a very enthusiastic German friend coming to stay with me and my friend starting the 18th (this weekend) however, so once I move into my new place I'm sure this blog will pick up.
That's how bored I was, I drew that and sent it to my ex-girlfriend out of SPITE.
More soon.

This blog would be funny if you actually updated it and didn't get high all the time like Towelie from the Simpsons.
ReplyDelete