Friday, 16 September 2011

BM J.R.

Fuck the radio. I don't understand what function it serves in modern society. You can carry as much music with you at all times as you want, and it can be all the music you want to listen to. Why play the garbage on the radio and then have to put up with adverts and annoying DJs that aren't funny? Unless you're one dimensional and need the radio to tell you what music is good because you're too stupid to have your own opinion. I also have this blatant fallacy of a theory that all music on the radio contains subliminal messages. No matter how many songs on the radio make my ears bleed, after they've been played over and over all day I can't get them out of my head. It feels like you want to hear it even though it disgusts you to your very core.

Speaking of music, the only reason I didn't de-materialize from boredom at work was thanks to the best rapper alive. and the ability to watch this. Managed to make it this far and it's my last day tomorrow before I move back to Leeds and the German invasion begins.

Had a lot of good ideas and laughs the past two days. One of my less physically blessed friends, Reece, came around we ate this sweet:

Tasted good man

He told me a pretty funny story about one of his experiences at a bar in Amsterdam and I pissed a hole in my pants from laughter. He described being so high that he had two personalities inside his head battling for the livelihood of his social skills. One demon was telling him he was going to fail and the other that everything would be all right. He was only ordering a coke. I was there at the time and I couldn't have done what he did, so it was pretty impressive that he managed to get a coke whilst dealing with angels and demons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment